Key features of wire-to-board connectors include optical properties, interchangeability, reproducibility, tensile strength, temperature, number of insertions etc.
1. Optical properties: the optical performance requirements of wire-to-board connectors are mainly two basic parameters, insertion loss and return loss. Insertion loss is the connection loss that connects the loss of effective light intensity because the connector is inserted.
2. Interchangeability and reproducibility: wire-to-board connectors are universal passive devices, the same type of wire-to-board connectors can be used in any connection, and can be used repeatedly, so usually the additional access loss is generally Within the range of less than 0.2 dB.
3. Tensile strength: for the wire-to-board connectors that have been connected, the tensile strength is generally required to be not less than 90N.
4. Temperature: normally, the wire-to-board optical connector must be used in the temperature range of -40 ° C to +70 ° C.
5. The number of plugging and unplugging: under normal circumstances, the current wire-to-board connector can be plugged and unplugged more than 1000